We are looking for a Senior Software engineer, ready for the challenge of building an innovative
architecture for medical software/hardware devices; Someone who is ready to redefine our software
development and engineering practice, provide vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who have a strong background working within industrial software
DIAGNOLY is an early-stage DeepTech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
Our aim is to improve fetal diagnostics and simplify decision making during obstetric ultrasound.
To do so, we develop an ai-powered medical device analyzing fetal examination in real time for improving
Required knowledge and skills
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture design, database and software development
- Excellent knowledge of Linux server management
- C++ and Python
- Cloud-based architectures; Cloud technologies
- Git server management
- Basic knowledge of applied math algorithms and numerical algebra
- Hardware programming (Raspberry Pi, Mini PC, Arduino, etc)
- Experience managing a team of software developers
If you are interested, do not hesitate to write us on