We are looking for an innovative, creative Senior Data Scientist who is ready for the challenge of
building numerical algorithms of applied math & AI that will transform the domain of obstetric
ultrasound; Someone who is ready to redefine our development and engineering practice, provide
vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who already have a strong background working within data science and
DIAGNOLY is an early-stage DeepTech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
Our aim is to improve fetal diagnostics and simplify decision making during obstetric ultrasound.
To do so, we develop an ai-powered medical device analyzing fetal examination in real time for improving
Required knowledge and skills
- Excellent knowledge of “Convolutional” Deep Learning and Computer Vision,
- Python and DL libraries (Tensorflow, Keras, etc),
- A proven track record in Data Science / Big Data,
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies / development of cloud applications.
- Hardware programming
- Experience managing an R&D team, either in academia or industry
- A desire to still produce research in AI + healthcare
If you are interested, do not hesitate to write us on