We are looking for an innovative, creative Senior Data Scientist who is ready for the challenge of
building numerical algorithms of applied math & AI that will transform the domain of obstetric
ultrasound; Someone who is ready to redefine our development and engineering practice, provide
vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who already have a strong background working within data science and
DIAGNOLY is an early-stage DeepTech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
Our aim is to improve fetal diagnostics and simplify decision making during obstetric ultrasound.
To do so, we develop an intelligent medical device that the users will connect to ultrasound machines.
Analyzing the fetal examination in real time, our product will help doctors to detect the most complex fetal pathologies prenatally.
Increasing significantly prenatal detection rate of fetal pathologies, our product will reduce the risk of unnecessary medical
interventions, lifelong disabilities, handicap or lethal outcomes.
- You are an innovative and creative Computer Vision engineer,
- You are curious and like to find solutions to original problems,
- You are ready to provide vision and leadership,
- You have the will to create a data scientist team,
- You are a communicator,
- You are independent but know how to work in a team.
- Build numerical algorithms of applied mathematics & AI that will transform the domain of obstetric
- Within 3-4 months, production of a study with a proven algorithm
- Deployment (go toward industrialisation)
- Administration of the code (code standards and git management)
- At least 3-4 years of industrial experience related to computer vision
- Excellent knowledge of “Convolutional” Deep Learning (CNN, VAE, GAN, sGAN, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Excellent knowledge of Tensorflow and Keras
- A proven track record in Data Science / Big Data
- Fluent in english
- Startup experience
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies / development of cloud applications
Salary: Up to 48k€ + bonuses
If you are interested, do not hesitate to write us on