We are looking for an innovative, creative Senior
Computer Scientist / Applied Mathematician / Data Scientist
who is ready for the challenge of
building numerical algorithms of applied math & AI that will transform the domain of
ultrasound; Someone who is ready to redefine our development and engineering practice, provide
vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who already have a strong background working within computer science
DIAGNOLY is a DeepTech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
Our aim is to improve fetal screening and simplify obstetric ultrasound technique for the
doctor. To do so, we develop an intelligent medical hardware device that will be connected to
ultrasound machines. Analyzing the fetal examination in real time, our product will help doctors
to detect the most complex fetal pathologies prenatally.
Increasing significantly prenatal detection rate of fetal pathologies, our product will reduce
the risk of lifelong disabilities, handicap or lethal outcomes for concerned babies.
- You are an innovative and creative Senior Computer Scientist / Applied Mathematician / Data
- You are curious and like to find solutions to original problems,
- You are ready to provide vision and leadership,
- You are independent but know how to work in a team.
- Hands-on build numerical algorithms of computer science / applied mathematics / deep
learning that will transform the domain of obstetric ultrasound,
- Prepare and analyze data (label, segment & annotate),
- Advance toward product industrialization (algorithms’ and code deployment),
- Excellent knowledge of applied mathematics / computer science (numerical optimization and
mathematical/numerical algorithms); Strong ability to develop novel numerical algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Excellent knowledge of code optimization and acceleration
- Good knowledge of image processing and Convolutional Deep Learning
- Knowledge of Tensorflow / Keras / PyTorch / other
- Knowledge of an industrial code development (code standards)
- Industrial experience related to computer vision / applied math
- Startup experience
- Quantization and deep learning models deployment
- Competitive salary (to be defined after the interview)
- Stock options / bonuses / additional vacation days
- Remote work is not possible due to the GDPR
If you are interested, you should definitely write us on